This role will focus on permanent recruitment where you will work to develop strong business relationships throughout the region.
As a permanent consultant you will be responsible for managing your own desk within a strong and very successful team environment. You will need to be able to understand and match between companies’ recruitment requirements and applicants’ job aspirations, and be able to manage their expectations. You will have use of market leading technology to help make the best match and will have access to the most comprehensive training, development and support network in the industry.
This position comes with a number of our existing clients and due to demand the sectors for this role are varied; you will be working alongside the Director in order to service a variety of sectors and industries.
You will provide effective and professional consultative expertise to clients and assist in the development of our constantly expanding candidate database by identifying and attracting high calibre talent. You will be given the opportunity to work with our existing client base and NOT have to start from scratch.
The key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Relationship building with existing clients to maximise business opportunities
- Meeting targets and objectives