Permanent. Full Time.
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Job Title: Materials Controller
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 DOE
Hours: Full time Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm and Fridays 8.30am – 2pm
Our well-established client, based in Stafford, are looking to recruit a Materials Controller to join their growing team.
As a Materials Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Check goods-out paperwork received from office.
- Pick correct product & pack as per specification.
- Safely store out-going product ready for collection by courier.
- Begin processing incoming goods.
- Record order details, quality of product and measured dimensions on Goods Received Note (GRN).
- Pass completed GRNs to office.
- Place non-conforming product in quarantine/liaise with Quality Mgr.
- Store correctly packaged, qualified goods-in product in correct location – up date database with location if different to previous location – excel spreadsheet.
- Replenish pick/pack stock locations with product from long-term stock area as/when required.
- Some heavy lifting
- Using the truck and counter-balance when required
Key Skills required for a Materials Controller:
- Attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Problem solving skills
This Materials Controller vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Appointments Personnel
Contact Number: 01782 338787