Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Temporary. Full Time.
£10 - £13 per hour + Travel, Accomadation
Based in Stoke on Trent, our client is looking to recruit several committed and focused candidates to work on one of their new sites in Cambridge.
You will be working in a team of 18, assisting the construction of new sites and buildings in the London and Cambridge area. Travel and accommodation will be provided, along with daily food allowances and uniform.
- Complying with all relevant health and safety policies
- Possess the ability to read and understand drawings
- Working at height and operating high level access equipment
- Operate site plant and equipment
- Fit pre-fabricated metal, structural decking and handrails
- Full UK Driving licence – 6 points maximum
- Vallid CSCS card – must be in date
- Be willing to work away from home Monday to Friday for the duration of the install
- Own Steel toe capped boots that are in good condition
This will initially be working on a temporary contract of 40 hours per week, however overtime will be available and for the right candidate a permanent position will be made available.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Thursday 7:30am – 5:00pm ( You will be required to be available to travel down via transport provided at 4am every Monday)
Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787