Up to £15000 per annum
Our client, a successful global company are looking to recruit a ‘Service Administrator’ to join their growing team.
As a Service Administrator your duties will include:
- Schedule weekly, fortnightly and monthly activity for Service and Engineers.
- Liaising with key clients ensuring effective geographical planning of service visits in order to enhance schedule utilisation and productivity.
- Liaise with clients to ensure access to site is available and all necessary paperwork has been provided
- Providing administration support to the team, involving basic administrative tasks such as photocopying, typing, production of documentation, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Take messages / handle all incoming telephone calls in relation to company business but most specifically in relation to the service department.
- Prepare documentation for quotations and service contracts ensuring that all invoicing is submitted as per the Purchase Order within a timely manner of works being completed.
- Raise Purchase Orders in accordance with correct purchasing procedure / as directed by the Service Manager.
- Minimum of 5 x A* – C GCSEs including Maths and English.
- Must be computer literate and fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and set deadlines
- Positive attitude and ability to multi-task
- Organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Salary: £15,000 pa
Location: Stoke on Trent
Job Reference: JOB-4745_1516635981
Salary: Up to £15000 per annum
Job Start Date: 22 Jan 2018
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787