Stoke on Trent,
£15057 - £16500 per annum + full training provided
Job title: Sales Advisor
Permanent – January Start!
4 Weeks Full training provided
Starting salary £15,057 rising to £16,500 within 18 months
Our client are an award winning, growing business who are looking for a ‘Sales Advisor’ to join their team in their modern offices. As a Sales Advisor you will be the first point of contact for all customers, providing the best customer service on all enquires and up selling client products to outstanding and new accounts.
Responsibilities as a ‘Sales Advisor’ include:
- Receiving inbound calls from existing and new customers assisting them with all enquires
- Updating customer information onto the company’s internal system
- Up selling client products which are best suited to customer needs
- Supporting customers through different levels on enquiry
- Providing the best customer service to a high standard
Excellent company benefits:
- Ongoing training and employee qualification
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers and discounts on company products
- Free parking or a discount on bus travel available
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8.00 am – 8.00 pm, 2 in 4 weekends Saturday 9.00 am – 5.00pm and Sunday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Rotas received a month in advance.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Job Reference: JOB-4692_1514355007
Salary: £15057 - £16500 per annum + full training provided
Job Start Date: 22 Jan 2018
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787