Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
Up to £35000 per annum
Salary: £35,000 per annum DOE
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (37.5 hours)
Our successful recruitment client is currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Manager on a permanent basis. You will support the branch network from a recruitment strategy point of view, looking for any improvements that could be made to build up the revenue of the branch.
Key Responsibilities as a Recruitment Manager include:
- Looking at and building the recruitment strategies
- Putting processes into place to improve branch performances
- Work closely with Branch Managers to improve candidate attraction and marketing
- Manage a team of Recruitment Admins
- Offer training and support to all branches
- Producing reports related to branch performance
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders
Desired knowledge and expertise:
- You will have put recruitment strategies into place
- Ability to put recruitment processes into place
- Have HR knowledge
- Able to manage a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to analyse data
- Can work effectively under pressure
- Full UK driving licence due to occasional travel to your areas
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Recruitment Manager role.
This Recruitment Manager role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Appointments Personnel
Contact Number: 01782 338787