Permanent. Full Time.
Up to £23000 per annum
Title: Quality Control Inspector
Salary: £23,000 p/a
Hours: Monday – Friday (Mon – Thurs 9am – 5pm – Fri 9am – 4pm)
If you’re an experienced Quality Control Inspector seeking a new challenge with some amazing perks and benefits then we might just have the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Our client are an independent manufacturer based in Crewe with a successful legacy of providing cutting edge advanced consumer products.
As part of this varied and interesting role, the successful candidate will have the responsibility to:
- To review forthcoming works orders an ensure required inspections are identified, planned and carried out.
- To plan inspection visits and advise the suppliers of the intended visits, to ensure availability of product.
- Inspection of finished goods and components at suppliers at various locations, against specifications using agreed inspection criteria and completing inspection sheets.
- Carry out function tests as required, following agreed test methods.
- Communicating clearly the outcome of the inspection and issues identified.
- Identify where changes to specs are required and communicate to Quality function for appropriate amendments.
- Actively be involved in discussions relating to setting new product inspection criteria an component release.
- Ensuring all suppliers have visual samples of good product and agreed rejects
- Communicating clearly with suppliers to accurately present results following inspection
- Have active involvement in carrying out Supplier Audits of existing suppliers.
- To build highly effective relationships with all internal and external partners.
- Keeping records and carrying out trend analysis.
- Reject classification and analysis for V.C.R purposes.
- To cover for the Senior QC officer as required (holidays etc.)
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably required by the company.
To be successful in the role of Quality Control Inspector, you will be organised, flexible and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
You will also hold a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and have a full UK driving licence as some travel is required as part of this position.
A forward thinker, you’ll be articulate, confident, presentable and be able to communicate well across all levels.
Contact Name: Appointments Personnel
Contact Number: 01782 338787