Contract. Full Time.
£0.00 - £0.01 per annum
Project Manager (6 month contract)
Salary: Flexible salary DOE
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month contract. There is a high possibility that the contract will be extended.
You will be responsible for facilitating the specification, design and costing of their projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage projects using new and existing resources
- Manage a team
- Establish the clients requirements and provide solutions
- Produce reports throughout the project
- Comply with and maintain the business procedures including ISO 9001 & 2000
- Monitor health and safety on all projects
- Work to budget requirements
- Day to day management of external contractors and suppliers
Key Skills required for a Project Manager:
- Have worked in a project management role before
- A full driving license to visit site and clients
- CAD Software (AutoCAD, Solidworks etc)
- Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have worked within a manufacturing or engineering environment
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Finance Assistant role, please apply now!
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Appointments Personnel
Contact Number: 01782 338787