Stoke on Trent,
£35000 - £40000 per annum
If you’re looking to make your mark in the world of manufacturing then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Our client has a stellar reputation in their field and is seeking an experienced and dynamic Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Blythe Bridge and make an immediate contribution to their production department.
So if you’ve got the experience and drive to make an impact, then read on to discover why this could be the role you’ve been waiting for.
What the role involves:
- Delivering the maintenance schedule for their multi million pound production facility.
- Providing engineering support to production and packaging departments.
- Responsible for daily planned maintenance, breakdowns and resolving ad-hoc machine faults as they occur.
- Improving performance and reducing risk through maintenance regimes.
- Investigation, root cause analysis and resolution of longer term faults.
- Provide first response for technical breakdowns, specialist knowledge, electrical repairs and fault finding.
- Installation and commission of new plant machinery.
- Manufacturing or timber sector experience of at least 5 years.
- Recognised qualification minimum level 3 in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of Biesse, Homag, IMA or Schelling machinery advantageous.
- Weekday shifts (6am – 3pm week 1, 11am – 8pm week 2) with occasional weekends and paid call outs.
In order to thrive in this position, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Passion for their business and strong work ethic
- Exceptional verbal communication skills enabling you to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Resilience and ability to overcome barriers.
- Positivity and an ambitious outlook.
Job Reference: JOB-4770_1517502573
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Start Date: 01 Feb 2018
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787