Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Our client, an International manufacturing specialist based in Stoke-on-Trent. Due to business growth they are looking to appoint an experienced Marketing Executive to work with and support the Head of Marketing.
- Maintenance and development of the e-commerce website, including product uploading, content creation and liaison with suppliers for product content
- Perform market research, including competitor information and industry/market sector updates
- Executing an acquisition strategy across: SEO, content curation, PPC, display, email and social media. Driving site traffic which will convert into profitable sales, online reputation management and recruiting new customers
- Manage content of all websites to ensure the sites constantly deliver a customer experience which reflects brand values
- Working with third party agencies in order to deliver digital objectives
- Developing the existing digital tools for staff and training cross functional teams to use these
- Helping to champion digital internally within the business
- Monitoring all digital activity in order to ensure all systems are working effectively and make continuous improvements to digital strategy moving forward
- Using a range of available data to provide reporting on the digital projects to demonstrate ROI
Ideal experience required –
- Graduate calibre ideally with a marketing degree
- High level of computer literacy, and knowledge of all up-to-date web based systems and applications including CMS systems and Google Analytics
- Previous experience in digital marketing or e-commerce role working with a transactional website, preferably gained within the building materials industry, retail or a multi-site distributor
- Experience of working across both PPC and SEO, a solid understanding of social media and experience delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Site design, usability and legal compliance knowledge required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels with relationship building skills
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787