Up to £16500 per annum + Bonus and Voucher Scheme
Our client, based in the heart of Crewe, is looking to expand its “customer service” team with determined, organised and proactive candidates.
Working for a company who has a great reputation and history, leading within its industry, you will be based within a well-established team of 10 liaising with clients and customers on a daily basis.
Duties to Include:
- Taking calls from customers in relation to their products bought
- Ensuring the system is updated with customer notes
- Booking appointments for customers using an inhouse system
- Sending out confirmations for bookings to customers
Hours of Work:
40 Hours per week
8:00am – 5:30pm
- After 1 year service, a day off for your birthday
- Annual Family fun day
- Long service awards
- Staff Recognition cards
- Voucher Scheme
- Strong training
There is a bonus offered with this role which is based on upselling additional products to candidates as well as a untaxed voucher scheme which is offered to all employees who upsell products.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that can offer exceptional benefits, an amazing working environment as well as progression and stability working for a well-known brand.
Job Reference: 4744_1516709884
Salary: Up to £16500 per annum + Bonus and Voucher Scheme
Job Start Date:
Contact Name: Charlotte Orgill
Contact Number: 01782 338787