Permanent. Full or Part Time.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Our client, a successful specialist manufacturing business based in Uttoxeter are looking to recruit a knowledgeable and people focused HR Officer to join their business.
To provide a full range of HR services to the Uttoxeter, approximately 50 employees in total, split between manufacturing, warehouse, commercial and support departments.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Updating organisational charts
- Updating HR noticeboards
- Employee data audits – updating databases to reflect as appropriate
- Updating personnel database, performance management, HR in and out, recruitment and salary database
- Payroll queries
- Meeting with supervisors and managers for all HR related processes, recruitment, absence, performance management etc
- Undertaking any other duties on an ad-hoc basis as required by your manager
- Supporting absence reviews and interviews
- Carry out investigations / disciplinaries
- Preparation and completion of the month end reporting process
- Producing absence reports
- Updating all systems, personnel database, salary database, local spreadsheets etc
- Scheduling HR induction review dates, sending HR surveys, providing feedback to the manager
- Scheduling probationary review dates, sending relevant paperwork to managers, tracking and confirming the outcome
- Sending all start paperwork to relevant departments
Please apply with your interest.
Contact Name: Appointments Personnel
Contact Number: 01782 338787