Permanent. Full Time.
£42000 - £45000 per annum
GROUP REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
Salary: £42k to £45k
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday
Our Client is a leading manufacturer based in Stoke on Trent and an opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified level role within the Finance Department, ideal for a first time mover from accounting practice or for someone who is already in the role looking for a change.
As a Group Reporting Accountant your duties and responsibilities to include:
- You will be responsible for monthly subsidiary accounting, consolidation and reporting
- Responsibility for preparing the year end statutory accounts for Group entities
- As a Group Reporting Accountant you will manage the shareholder accounts process
- A key member of the audit team throughout the full audit cycle
- Deliver and implement a number of key finance projects
- Ad hoc technical accounting
Legal and Company Secretarial
- As a Group Reporting Accountant you will assist Senior Management in the provision of legal services to the business including involvement in commercial contract reviews, administration of intellectual property rights and the processing of corporate filings with statutory bodies.
- As a Group Reporting Accountant you will be involved in the business interface with insurance providers including responsibility for elements of the renewal process.
- Management of statutory duties regarding share ownership recording and reporting.
- Involvement in AGM process and procedures
- Risk management
Pensions, Tax & Treasury
- Preparation of pension scheme accounts and management of the audit process.
- Preparation of tax schedules and liaison with tax advisors.
- Cash and currency management
- As a Group Reporting Accountant you will be a recently qualified accountant, preferably ACA or ACCA
- Strong financial and technical accounting skills
- Knowledge of statutory accounts audit/preparation
- A desire to progress their career in financial accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel and Word
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this amazing Group Reporting Accountant role then please apply now.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Appointments Personnel
Contact Number: 01782 338787