Permanent. Full Time.
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Job Title: Financial Services Assistant
Hourly Rate: £18,000 – £20,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
Our well-established client based in Newcastle-under-Lyme are looking for a Financial Services Assistant who wants to learn and progress to become a Financial Account Manager.
Key responsibilities as a Financial Services Assistant:
- Provide support to the current Account Managers to manage their existing clients
- Book reviews and advise meeting in for the Account Managers
- Deal with insurance companies and fund providers to gather information and valuations for clients
- Monitoring client accounts to ensure they have the correct policies and accounts in place
- Process all relevant paperwork following client meetings
- Look after the diaries of the Account Managers
Desired skills as a Financial Services Assistant:
- Have the desire to learn and progress
- Some understanding of the finance industry
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
If you believe you have the skills to become a successful Financial Services Assistant, apply now!
Contact Name: Appointments Personnel
Contact Number: 01782 338787