Permanent. Full Time.
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 (DOE)
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Job Type: Permanent
Our client are looking for a Finance Clerk to join their Award-Winning Team.
In this role you will be dealing with the financial side of a fast-growing business, from liaising with hotels delivering exceptional customer service to reconcile payment queries, to manging daily banking. You will need to be friendly, analytical and have exceptional attention to detail. Their Finance Team spends a lot of time using systems such as Excel, so having a good understanding or skill in Excel is essential.
You will need to display excellent teamwork capabilities as you will be working within a close-nit team and would need to meet strict deadlines.
The ideal candidate would be AAT Qualified or have knowledge within Finance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily Banking Reconciliation of Business-to-Business transactions.
- Statement reconciliation of hotel payments.
- Producing statements to claim hotel expenses and reconciling B2C and B2B.
- Setting up hotel payments in USD and calculating FX gains and losses.
- Forward cash flows.
- Liaising with hotels to reconcile payment queries.
- Setting sales targets and reviewing bonus payments.
- Invoicing for marketing activities and credit control.
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Finance Assistant role, please apply now!
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Appointments Personnel
Contact Number: 01782 338787