Permanent. Full Time.
Up to £20500 per annum
Job Title: Electrical Assembly Operative
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: £20,500 p/a
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 7.00am – 3.30pm and Friday 7.00am – 1.00pm
Our well-established client based in Stoke on Trent, are looking to recruit an Electrical Assembly Operator to test and inspect a variety of products including water stills, heaters and mixer units.
As an Electrical Assembly Operative, your responsibilities will include:
- To assemble, test and inspect the ceramic and metal-topped hot plate/hot plate stirrer range including sealing of ceramic tile and usage of portable appliance tester (P.A.T.) plus usage of test rigs, checking RPM, amps and voltage
- To assemble and test a variety of intermediate sub-assemblies required to complete water stills, rotary evaporators, water baths etc, including PCBs, wiring harnesses, electronic assemblies, hose kits, assorted metal work, switches, caps, plugs etc
- To assemble and test larger equipment items such as industrial units and ovens
- To assemble a variety of miscellaneous metal work pieces in a light engineering environment including finger discs and clip plates for rotators, shaker platforms etc, using drills, saws, files etc.
Desired skills as an Electrical Assembly Operator:
- Need to have very good eye to hand coordination and be able to work with small parts
- Self motivated
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
This Electrical Assembly Operative vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Contact Name: Appointments Personnel
Contact Number: 01782 338787