Stoke on Trent,
Job Tile: Customer Services Specialist – Permanent
Our client are a well-established manufacturing company based in Stoke on Trent. They are a market leader in there industry and are looking recruit a confident, experienced “Customer Services Specialist” to join their team. As a Customer Service Specialist you will be providing an excellent service and positive experience to all clients.
- Work with the customer service team to manage the order book, continuously reviewing customer demand versus forecast
- Following relevant processes and all necessary information communicated to ensure ‘right first time’ deliveries and overall customer satisfaction
- Liaise with other departments and suppliers to obtain accurate information to relay to customers
- Contact customers on a daily basis to update delivery information and investigating reason for any returns and process returns through relevant departments. Negotiate restocking charges when required
- Managing customer complaints and concerns.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant work based qualification and/or previous experience of Customer Service, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of customer forecasting would be advantageous
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills to ensure that time is managed effectively.
Location: Stoke on Trent
Competitive market salary
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 am – 4.30 pm
Free car parking
Job Reference: JOB-4556_1507201350
Job Start Date: 05 Oct 2017
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787