Stoke on Trent,
Up to £15057 per annum + Progression plan in place
Permanent – Customer Service Advisor
Immediate Start dates available!
Salary: £15,057 rising to £16,500 in 18 months
Our client, based in Stoke on Trent, is looking to recruit a ‘Customer Service Advisor’ to join their expanding team. As a Customer Services Advisor you will be the first point of call for all customers, providing the best customer service on all enquires related to outstanding accounts.
Other responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Receiving inbound calls from customers regarding services or new sales enquiries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Providing knowledge and support on all enquiries
- Updating customer information on the system
- Matching suitable products to the customers’ requirements
- Time management and attention to detail
- Supporting the customer through all levels of the enquiry
Before starting your career within customer services, you will embark on a dedicated training programme for 4 weeks that will provide you with all the knowledge and skills you need for a successful career with the company.
- Ongoing training for support and development
- Employee qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
Hours: Shift patterns between 8.00 am – 8.00 pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm and Sunday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm, you will work 2 out of 4 weekends
If you are interested or would like to find out more information please apply below.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Job Reference: JOB-4651_1512111616
Salary: Up to £15057 per annum + Progression plan in place
Job Start Date: 01 Dec 2017
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787