Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£17000 - £19000 per annum + excellent progression
Customer Claims Advisor
Stoke on Trent
Our client is offering the opportunity for a “Customer Claims Advisor” to join their well-respected market leading business. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your career within a successful company. You will provide excellent Customer Service to their clients, managing new and existing claims on a daily basis.
- Managing the customer experience throughout the claim, following the agreed contact strategy and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- Undertaking daily and weekly updates of all outstanding claims with full empowerment to progress these claims forward to conclusion
- Managing work load in accordance with service level agreements and both customer and client expectations on daily basis including pro-active diary management
- Dealing with all correspondence in accordance with agreed SLAs
- Demonstrating flexibility depending on customer demands
- Monitoring, managing and chasing suppliers both internal and external to ensure a smooth journey and a fair outcome for the customer
- Previous Customer Service experience within housing or lettings would be ideal
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Computer literate
- Accuracy, attention to detail and an investigative approach is a must, as is the ability to work within agreed timescales and deadlines and be flexible alongside customer and/or client demand
- Knowledge of working in Claims is desired but not essential as full training will be provided
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000 depending on experience
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787