Permanent. Full Time.
£21000 - £23000 per annum + plus study support
Salary: £21k to £23k
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday
Our Client based in Stafford are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance team, you will be directly reporting into their senior management team through the Head Office. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a well and established business.
As an Accounts Assistant, duties will include:
- Financial management
- Credit control
- Completing credit checks
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Weekly cashflow reporting
- Preparing all invoices for customers and suppliers
- Completion of all financial transactions
- Profit and loss variance
- Managing cashflow
- The Accounts Assistant will need to demonstrate knowledge of working in a busy finance and mixed working environment
- Able to evidence excellent customer service skills
- Minimum of AAT Level 3
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Previous knowledge of reporting
- Knowledge of working with finance systems
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this Accounts Assistant role then please get in touch today for further information.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Appointments Personnel
Contact Number: 01782 338787