Following on from the success of our 2017 Recruitment Outlook Report & Salary Survey, we’ve decided to create an up-to date report for 2018 that will benefit local businesses like you throughout the Staffordshire & Cheshire region to help you remain competitive in your quest to attract and retain the best candidates.
But we need your help to make this happen.
We are currently in the process of collecting data in order to create the report via a web based survey that can be accessed here.
The aim of the survey is to gather the following information from local businesses such as yourself in order to provide an overview into the current local recruitment landscape, a valuable salary benchmarking tool and insights on how your company can compete for the best talent.
Once published, the survey will help you uncover:
• How competitive are your salaries?
• Are your perks and benefits attractive to candidates?
• Where employees go to find a new job
• Are employees telling white lies to gain an interview?
• What are other local businesses offering candidates?
• What’s most important to your employees?
• Statistics to help you benchmark against your competitors
In return for your input, you’ll receive the finished report that will give you all of these insights plus so much more direct to your inbox.
Click here to contribute to our 2018 Recruitment Outlook Report & Salary Survey.
Thank you for your help.