Permanent. Full Time.
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm or 8:30am-4:30pm
Salary: £18-20k DOE
Due to expansion, my well-established client are seeking an experienced Transport Clerk to join their team permanently! As a Transport Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and managing orders ready for dispatch
- Managing the bookings in and out for collection and delivery
- Producing and submitting transportation documents including manifests
- Maintaining and updating the internal database with accurate information
- Monitoring the location of deliveries and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Liaising with customers and providing delivery updates where necessary
- Coordinating drivers and dealing with any driver-related enquiries
The successful candidate will need to have proven experience within a transport office as the role is fast-paced from the start. In order to become a Transport Administrator, it is essential to obtain excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with high attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, don’t miss out…APPLY NOW!
This vacancy has been advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Sophie Farrell
Contact Number: 01782 338787