Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£18000 - £22000 per annum + generous bonus scheme
Job title: Technical Sales Account Manager
Our Stoke on Trent based client is a leading global provider within their industry, they are looking to recruit a driven Technical Sales Account Manager to join their growing team. As a Technical Sales Account Manager, you will make outbound B2B calls, promote products and services and nurture leads.
- Qualifying in-coming sales enquiries and allocation to sales for follow up
- Making cold and warm outbound calls to hit KPI’s
- Qualifying leads and the identification of qualified sales opportunities
- Pipeline follow-up and re-warming of ongoing opportunities and leads
- Development of relationships with potential clients, the nurture and growth of these to sale
- Sending follow-up sales emails and communications to grow awareness of the company and its products and services
- Using CRM (Salesforce) to make notes on calls and any follow-up activities required
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email, regarding enquiries
- Support of sales and marketing activities such as following up tradeshows and marketing campaigns
- Sourcing campaign data as required
- Occasionally covering tasks for colleagues as and when required
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong sales background within a B2B role
- Results driven and committed
- Organised and a strong team player
- Confident and results driven
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Location: Stoke on Trent
This vacancy has been advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787