Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£18000 - £25000 per annum + generous bonus
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Our Stoke on Trent based client, who are a lead manufacturing company, are looking to recruit a ‘Sales Account Manager ‘ to join their expanding team.
The core of the role is obviously making outbound B2B calls, promoting company products, services and nurturing leads. However this position goes above and beyond your normal Sales Account Manager role, including marketing, account managing and working closely with other departments.
As a ‘Sales Account Manager’ key responsibilities include:
- Qualifying in-coming sales enquiries and allocation to sales for follow up
- Cold and warm calling to targets, making anywhere between 60 and 100 calls per day
- Qualifying leads and the identification of qualified sales opportunities
- Pipeline follow-up and re-warming of ongoing opportunities and leads
- Development of relationships with potential clients, the nurture and growth of these to sale
- Sending follow-up sales emails and communications to grow awareness of product and services
- Administration duties e.g. monthly reports, statistics and forecasts
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email, regarding enquiries
- Support of sales and marketing activities such as following up Tradeshows and marketing campaigns
- Sourcing campaign data as required
- Occasionally covering tasks for colleagues as and when required
- Solid IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Result driven, committed and adaptable
- Strong Business to Business experience
- Sales focused with the ability to work towards targets
- Able to display initiative and willingness
Salary: Competitive Salary + generous bonus scheme
Hour: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5.00 pm
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787