Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£17000 - £19000 per annum
Property Administration Coordinator
Our client is offering the opportunity for a “Property Administration Coordinator” to join their well-respected market leading business. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your career within a successful company.
- Sourcing and arranging alternative accommodation for customers who are unable to stay at their property as a result of a valid insurance claim
- Ensuring that customer needs are met – particularly in relation to customers that are considered vulnerable and who have young children
- Determining the most appropriate and cost effective means of alternative accommodation for each individual customer/claim
- Ensuring that the amounts invoiced for alternative accommodation are correct and that invoices settled in a timely manner
- Customer Service – Strong customer communication skills and empathy
- Problem solving skills – ability to source appropriate alternative accommodation suited to the individual needs and circumstances of each customer
- Good attention to detail
- Negotiation skills – ability to negotiate terms with landlords and hotels etc
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000 depending on experience
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787