Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Temporary. Full Time.
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Pricing Analyst in Stoke-on-Trent
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45 – 5.30 with 1hour for lunch
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
This role is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a Pricing Analyst role based in Stoke-on-Trent.
Working within a sales support team this position would suit a well organised individual who is confident with Excel spreadsheets. As a Pricing Analyst it is your role to proactively manage and maintain the market pricing position by continuously reviewing pricing processes and strategies in order to ensure first class service to internal and external customers. The successful candidate will be able to exhibit a systematic approach to develop pricing strategies.
- To provide pro-active pricing support to our customers and sales teams and work to create, manage and maintain the current pricing model.
- Ensure pricing is consistent, valid and a reflection of the target market position versus company competitors
- Provide commercial insight and recommendations to the management team
- Manage the day to day pricing process and support improvements in order to reduce pricing issues and improve margin
- Work in collaboration with the procurement team to work on areas for margin improvement
- Conduct Internal & External ad-hoc pricing analysis with the ability to suggest appropriate actions.
- Maintain & utilise affiliate sites and the company website to promote products
- Identifying and work to industry standards
- Computer and IT literate including Microsoft Excel
- A strong analytical mind-set
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards and meet targets
- Ability to read and interpret business reports
- Strong attention to detail with analysis
- Exceptionally organised, methodical and efficient with an ability to meet strict deadlines
Full product training is available for the right candidate who can demonstrate a great work acumen as a Pricing Analyst.
This vacancy has been advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787