Temporary. Full Time.
£8.25 - £9.50 per hour
Press Brake Operator
Location: Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
Pay Rate: £8.25 – 9.50 ph (dependent on experience)
My client, a well established manufacturing and supply business, is currently seeking an experienced Press Brake Operator to join their team on a temporary-permanent basis.
As a machine operator, you will be responsible for:
- Selecting and changing the tooling and programming of the CNC machines
- Utilising and maintaining the precision equipment to manufacture details sheet metal components
- Checking the quality of materials and maintaining a high standard of work
- Working from complex drawings with specific measurements
- Ensuring all health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Reporting on any machine problems and issues where necessary
Key attributes required for this role:
- Proven experience within a similar environment, operating Press Brake machines
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings
- Experience within precision sheet metal, working towards strict deadlines
Interviews are being held immediately, and there is the opportunity of a permanent role for the successful candidate!
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an Employment Business.
Contact Name: Sophie Farrell
Contact Number: 01782 338787