Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Temporary. Full Time.
£9 - £10 per annum
Location: Stoke on Trent (easy transport links)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
Pay Rate: £9-10 per hour DOE
My client are seeking an experienced Payroll Coordinator to manage part of their finance team on a temporary basis.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Amending the changes to employee contracts such as fixed term contracts
- Updating employee records on SAP and process entitlement amounts due for statutory and occupational maternity, paternity, sick and adoption pay
- Processing payroll for over 1,000 employees from Gross to net
- Transferring costings to the general ledger once payroll is complete
In order to become successful, you’ll need:
- A strong payroll background and be able to run a process from start to finish
- Proven knowledge and experience of updating employee tax codes, processing P11d, P60, P45 and maintaining staff records
- Strong attention to detail with confidence processing accurate records
This vacancy has been advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment business.
Contact Name: Sophie Farrell
Contact Number: 01782 338787