Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.
Contract. Full Time.
Up to £17500 per annum
A leading service company based in new offices are looking to recruit a ‘Operations Administrator’ due to internal restructure. Working on an initial 3 month contract this is ideal for a candidate who is looking to further their customer service and administration to take their career to the next level.
- Liaising with suppliers, engineers and customers
- Booking engineer visits
- Arranging documentation for engineer visits around the UK
- Entering new products onto the system for the purchasing team
- General administrative duties
- Dealing with customer enquiries via the telephone
You must be comfortable speaking to clients and customer via the phone as this will play an integral part of the position. Although training on internal systems and processes will be given, you will need knowledge of the above duties.
Hours of Work – Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary – £17,500 pa
This position is an immediate start for the right candidate without interview. Working for a large national company, this contract could bring further opportunities to move through the company or to stay for a longer period of time.
Contact Name: Charlotte Orgill
Contact Number: 01782 338787