Permanent. Full Time.
£24000 - £28000 per annum
‘Mechanical CAD Operator’
Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £24,000 – £28,0000
My client, based in Stone, have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ‘Mechanical CAD Operator’ to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a ‘Mechanical CAD Operator’, your responsibilities will involve:
- Support the Mechanical design department in the production of complete drawing packages including accurate dimensions
- Using Autodesk Inventor & AutoCAD, be able to demonstrate
- Demonstrate technical ability working on large mechanical projects
- Be able to produce and control 2D drawings and 3D models where applicable
- Assist in developing and maintaining set mechanical standards used across the organisation aiming for continual improvement
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Proficient with Autodesk Inventor 2018 & AutoCAD 2018
- To be proficient in the use of Excel and Microsoft Product Range
- To be a team player and support the development of the CAD operations
If you feel like you have the skills to be successful in this role, please apply now.
Contact Name: Lucy Cartlidge
Contact Number: 01782 338787