Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Location: Stoke on Trent (easy transport links)
Salary: £25-30k DOE
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-established manufacturer and supplier in Stoke on Trent. If you have experience as a Marketing Executive and are now looking for that next step in your career into your first management position, this may be the role for you!
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Picking up the current marketing plan, learning the business and tweaking where possible
- Managing the offline marketing aspects, including posters, brochures and email campaigns
- Working with various departments to build marketing plans to suit their needs
- Growing the overall brand and motivating the team
Within this role, the successful individual will have the chance to develop the above duties, implement their own ideas and move their career forward with study support.
- 3+ years experience within a Senior Marketing Executive position
- Obtained or working towards a marketing qualification (level 4 upwards)
- Organised and proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding IT skills with high attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing candidate who is looking for that next step in their career!
This vacancy has been advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Sophie Farrell
Contact Number: 01782 338787