Contract. Full Time.
A innovative and market leading manufacturing company based in the heart of Newcastle Under Lyme is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working with some of the most forward thinking individuals, you will need a creative flair along with a natural passion for marketing and exciting products to succeed within this role. With offices based across the world, this is a great opportunity to gain a real insight into how the marketing function of a international company operates successfully.
- Contribute and develop integral marketing campaigns across the company
- Maintain and provide related data to the commercial department
- Evaluate and contribute to marketing strategies
- Ensure effective communication across the UK and Europe sites
- Manage the company website and drive online traffic with web campaigns, PPC and search engine optimisation
- Write and proof read copy for press release and website content
- Keep an up to date conference and event diary; regularly update the website with company events
- Maintain, create and distribute marketing literature and promotional items
- Track all spend for the marketing budgets
- Track and monitor promotional content and its success
- To maintain and provide marketing related data to the Commercial department.
- To contribute to, develop, and evaluate marketing campaigns, plans and strategies.
- To maintain effective internal communications across the three Cobra sites in the UK and Sweden.
- To manage the company website and drive online traffic with web-related campaigns, PPC, search engine optimisation and network sites.
- To write and proofread copy for press release and website content.
- To liaise with public relations and creative agencies.
- To maintain relations with editorial staff in leading industrial press/journals researching and recommend new media outlets (social networks, blogs).
- In collaboration with the Sales Support Officer: keep a conference diary, updating the events page on the website, maintaining and distributing marketing literature and promotional items.
- To conduct market research, such as customer questionnaires, and monitor competitor activity.
- To track all existing and upcoming media placement opportunities and all advertising placements.
- To track exposures – all print and online instances where the company is mentioned.
- To create and track purchase order requests for the company’s marketing budget.
This is a full time, Monday to Friday position employed directly by the company on a fixed term contract due to start in July. Salary will be discussed upon application.
Contact Name: Charlotte Orgill
Contact Number: 01782 338787