Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Working Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Location: Stoke on Trent
My client is a successful engineering company based in Stoke on Trent. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced ‘Marketing Coordinator’ to join them to oversee the marketing for the company.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Manage the company marketing, including the website, company blog and news, email campaigns and amending relevant platforms
- Schedule and evaluate the success of customer engagement
- Create online and offline communications to target markets
- Continually research and amend website content
- Evaluate the success of the company website using Google Analytics and Adwords platforms
- Create schedules and plans for key projects
- Manage third party deadlines and tasks
- Forge solid, long term working relationships with third parties
Attributes required to become a successful Marketing Coordinator:
- Experience within a marketing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Organised and efficient
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for in order to take that next step in your marketing career, please apply NOW!
Contact Name: Lucy Cartlidge
Contact Number: 01782 338787