Permanent. Part Time.
£13 - £15 per hour
Working Hours: 3 full days per week, 9am – 5pm.
Salary: £18,000 (take home pay) / £13-15ph.
Location: Stone / Stafford.
My client started out as a family-run company and are now one of the UK’s leaders within specialised plastics. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join a well-established team within this fast-growing manufacturing business.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Manage the digital marketing arena, including the website, company blog and news, email campaigns and amending relevant platforms
- Create a fully integrated social media marketing plan to support campaigns
- Schedule and evaluate the success of social media engagement
- Manage the upcoming trends and changes to social media technology
- Create online and offline communications to target markets
- Continually research and amend website content
- Evaluate the success of the company website using Google Analytics and Adwords platforms
- Create and maintain a full events calendar
- Organise various events including booking venues, refreshments, invites, etc.
- Create schedules and plans for key projects
- Manage third party deadlines and tasks
- Forge solid, long term working relationships with third parties
Attributes required to become a successful Marketing Coordinator:
- Experience and/or qualifications in SEO
- Superior skills in the creation of online and offline communications
- Event management experience is a must
- Experience and proven track record in effective social media marketing
- Evaluation and reporting experience relating to the success of the overall marketing plan
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for in order to take that next step in your marketing career, please apply NOW!
Contact Name: Sophie Farrell
Contact Number: 01782 338787