Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Circ £35,000 – £45,000
Location – Stoke-on-Trent
Our client, a UK leading manufacturing business based on the north side of Stoke-on-Trent. Due to business growth and an impending retirement they are looking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Manager with a proven multi skilled maintenance background working ideally within the engineering or manufacturing industries.
In the role of Maintenance Manager, you will oversee and lead all maintenance activities for the site. You will have direct responsibility for a team of engineers working to all company PPM schedules whilst applying a lean mindset to reduce any reactive maintenance in the workplace.
Key skills required –
- Degree or equivalent in an Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering discipline and/or time served Electrical/Mechanical apprenticeship
- Training in Operational Safety
- Strong PC/IT Skills
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Exceptional planning and scheduling skills
- A willingness to travel across all sites with occasional overnight stays
Candidates with Project management experience will have an advantage
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787