Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£46 - £27000 per annum
Job title: HR Officer
Our Stoke-on-Trent based client is looking to recruit a ‘HR Officer’ to join their forward thinking HR team.
As an ‘HR Officer’ you will provide support to the HR team ensuring the company fulfils its obligations under employment, health and safety and compliance legislation.
- To provide generalist low level HR service to the business, where necessary on disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, maternity leave and performance management matters
- To undertake project work and policy development work as directed and guided by the Associate Director HR
- To research and keep abreast of developments in employment legislation and case law
- To pro-actively identify, develop and implement improvements to systems and procedures to enhance service efficiency and provide support where required on recruitment activity
- Arrange and manage interns and work experience
- Manage and monitor inductions, HR intranet, using the content system to update and refresh information, using own creativity and canvassing support from others to achieve this
- Supporting payroll and managing the HR email inbox
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with employees and managers in the business
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent IT skills, working knowledge of MS Office and payroll systems
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
Salary: Up to £27,000 pa
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787