Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
Up to £28000 per annum
Job title: HR Officer
12 Month Contract
Our Stoke on Trent based client are looking to recruit a ‘HR Officer’ to join their forward thinking HR team.
As a ‘HR Officer’ you will provide support to the HR team ensuring the company fulfils its obligations under employment, health and safety and compliance legislation.
- To provide generalist low level HR service to the business, where necessary on disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, maternity leave and performance management matters
- To undertake project work and policy development work as directed and guided by the Associate Director HR
- To research and keep abreast of developments in employment legislation and case law
- To pro-actively identify, develop and implement improvements to systems and procedures to enhance service efficiency and provide support where required on recruitment activity
- Arrange and manage interns and work experience
- Manage and monitor inductions, HR intranet, using the content system to update and refresh information, using own creativity and canvassing support from others to achieve this
- Supporting payroll and managing the HR email inbox
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with employee and managers in the business
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent IT skills working knowledge of MS office and payroll systems
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
Salary: Up to £28,000 pa DOE
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787