Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Part Time.
£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
PART-TIME HEALTH & SAFETY ADMINISTRATOR
Working Hours: 16 hours per week
Take home pay: £10,000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen due to expansion of the Production Department for a Health & Safety Administrator. As this role is responsible for ensuring the physical safety of staff and visitors, it requires an individual with excellent attention to detail and a legalistic approach to potential hazards.
As a Health and Safety Administrator, your responsibilities involve:
- Administration of the review of risk assessments and ensure they are correct
- Prepare monthly health and safety performance and activity reports to an agreed format
- Arrange and participate in health and safety meetings across the business
- Monitor health and safety inspections and audits to ensure completion in accordance with procedure
- Update and control numerous COSHH assessments
- Maintain and develop health and safety intranet pages and ensure information is relevant and up-to-date
Required skills and abilities:
- Knowledge and experience within a similar health and safety role
- Experience of online intranet systems/document control, e.g. SharePoint
- Ability to work under pressure on a variety of different tasks simultaneously
- Planning, prioritising and problem-solving skills
- Some auditing experience would be an advantage
- Strong administrative background
The successful individual must hold the IOSH Managing Safely or similar qualification and have at least 2 years’ experience in health and safety procedures.
Interviews are being held immediately, so if this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Sophie Farrell
Contact Number: 01782 338787