Permanent. Part Time.
Up to £9.60 per hour
Health & Safety Administrator – Part time
Our client, based in Eccleshall are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Administrator on a Part time basis to join their friendly successful team.
As a Health & Safety Administrator you will be reporting into the General Manager and Health and Safety Manager to assist with achieving and maintaining the legal Health & Safety requirements. The suitable candidate will be required to demonstrate a methodical approach to work with a keen eye for detail, with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Providing support to the General Manager
- Writing and reviewing Risk Assessment with other team members
- Carrying out Risk Assessments and DSR Assessments
- Reviewing safe working procedures with other team members on a weekly basis
- Conducting Health & Safety new start introductions
- Booking and organising Health & Safety related courses
- First aid checking and matrix training
- Organising training of staff to use onsite equipment
- Ordering and managing staff PPE
- Liaising between staff and management on Health & Safety related topics
- Ensuring regulations are met
- NEBOSH or currently studying
- Health and Safety background
- Confident and proactive individual
- Excellent communication skills
Hours: Part time 25 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787