Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A leading, well established construction company are looking for a new addition to their team due to continued success. Working within a small but busy office you will be required to work as a team ensuring projects run smoothly by completing the following tasks;
- Prepare tender documents, bills of quantities etc
- Develop the schedule of rates to produce comprehensive and accurate pricing guides
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Confidently engage with current and future clients, maintaining positive relationships
- Completing site visits to meet clients/Measure up scope of works etc
- Intermediate in excel
- Has solid understanding of the tendering process
- Proven knowledge of the construction or engineering industry would be advantageous
- Enjoys working as part of a small team
This position will be working on a 12 week temp to perm basis to ensure that this is the right position for the candidate and you are the right match for the client.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing business that have a great reputation across Staffordshire.
Contact Name: Charlotte Orgill
Contact Number: 01782 338787