Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Estimating Projects Engineer
Our client, a UK leading innovative manufacturing specialist based in Stoke-on-Trent. Due to business growth and a strategic decision to make their Stoke-on-Trent operations one of the groups flagships sites they are looking to appoint an Estimating Projects Engineer to give added value providing support to the company projects, engineering and sales teams with their external customer base.
Key skills required –
- Liaise and provide support to External Sales Engineers, Contract engineers and other teams where required
- Liaison with external sub suppliers and equipment suppliers
- Preparation of accurate cost estimates and written quotations for new equipment and systems from both prepared price lists, standard templates and from first principles where required
- Submittal of quotation to client with copy to relevant area sales engineer in a timely manner
- Continuously improve communication in all forms to contribute towards the cost efficiency of the business
- Continuously improve current methods of practice and process adding to the overall business efficiency
- Research of new suppliers and equipment where required
- Logging of all estimating and proposals information on approved company platforms (CRM and others)
- Preparation of price lists and templates
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787