Temporary. Full Time.
Up to £8.26 per hour
Customer Service Agent – 6 Month Contract!
Our Client, based in Stafford, is looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Agents to join their Customer Services team on a fixed term 6 month contract. The role will be 30 hours a week supporting with the eCommerce and Live Chat departments.
▪ To engage and build rapport quickly with customers & colleagues by listening to and understanding their needs
▪ To take ownership of contacts to ensure every customer receives the highest level of customer service at all times
▪ To ensure that you personalise the customer journey by giving the customer the right choices and making sure their needs are at the heart of everything that you do
▪ Deal with any customer query or concerns personally, in a positive and respectful manner throughout the whole customer journey
▪ Recognise appropriate opportunities to add value to the customer and the business through great conversations
▪ Drive your own performance to achieve individual and team business KPI’s and objectives
▪ Take personal ownership for your own self-development by actively seeking learning opportunities
▪ Ensure customers and the business are kept safe through compliance to all procedural and regulatory legislation such as Data Protection.
Our client are currently offering fixed term contracts for 6 months, 30 hours/week. The shifts are also on a 13 week fully flexible rota.
You will work 4 full weekends (Sat and Sun), and 2 single weekends (Sat Only) in every 13 weeks. So within the 13 week period released you will work a total of 6 Saturdays and 4 Sundays and you will have you have 7 full weekends off. Shifts will vary between 7am and 10pm across all 7 days of the week. You will be scheduled with 2 rest days per week: these can be either separate (split) or consecutive rest days. A 30 hour per week contract would typically include shifts of 6 hours in length.
* Provide an easy low effort experience for our customers
* Passionate and knowledgeable about the brands and products
* Can explain the role you play in delivering results and how you can contribute even more
* Identifies opportunities to add value for both the business & customers
* Has great knowledge of our business & our brands
* Understands team objectives & how they link to business goals
* Considers both business & customer impacts in decision making
* Contributes to positive team spirit
* Listens and supports other colleagues
* Open to change and is keen to get personally involved
* Suggests ideas to improve process, service, quality & safety
Immediate interviews available with start dates throughout May and June.
If you feel like you have the skills to be sucessful in this position please apply now.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an Employment Business.
Contact Name: Charlotte Orgill
Contact Number: 01782 338787