Contract. Full Time.
Up to £8.26 per hour
Customer Service Agent – 6 Month Contract!
Our client is based in Stafford with easy transport links, and are seeking a number of Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a fixed term 6-month contract. You get the choice whether to work 30 hours or 37.5 hours over 5 days per week, supporting with the eCommerce and Live Chat departments.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your key accountabilities will include:
▪ Engage and build rapport quickly with customers & colleagues by listening to and understanding their needs
▪ Deal with any customer queries or concerns personally, in a positive and respectful manner throughout the whole customer journey
▪ Ensure each customer receives a high standard of customer service at all times
▪ Take personal ownership for your own self-development by actively seeking learning opportunities
▪ Ensure customers and the business are kept safe through compliance to all procedural and regulatory legislation such as Data Protection.
The shifts for the Customer Service Advisors are on a 13 week fully flexible rota.
You will work 4 full weekends (Sat and Sun), and 2 single weekends (Sat Only) in every 13 weeks. If you work the weekends, you will get the days off in the week, in every 13 weeks you will have 7 full weekends off! Shifts will vary between 7am and 10pm. A 30 hour per week contract would typically include shifts of 6 hours in length.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the brands and products
- Identifies opportunities to add value for both the business & customers
- Contributes to positive team spirit and support colleagues
- Open to change and is keen to get personally involved
- Suggests ideas to improve process, service, quality & safety
IMMEDIATE interviews available with start dates throughout August and September!
If you feel like you have the skills to be a successful Customer Service Advisor, please apply now!
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an Employment Business.
Contact Name: Sophie Farrell
Contact Number: 01782 338787