Permanent. Full Time.
Up to £18000 per annum
Job title: Customer Claims Handler
Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
Our client, an up and coming service business are rapidly expanding due to continued success and growth. Working within a small but well-established claims team, the successful candidate will need to be pro-active and tenacious to succeed.
As a Customer Claims Advisor, your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for customers looking to place a claim
- Updating internal systems with customer information
- Processing successful claims
- Ensuring all documentation is correct before processing claims
- Advising the customer through the claim with the best course of action
- Delivering outcome of the claim to customers
- Upselling new products and packages
- Sending out email correspondence to customers
8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
10.30am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday
1 in 4 Saturdays working 9am – 2pm
These shifts will be worked on a weekly rotational basis.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding company who can offer progression and support from the offset. Set to be moving to new offices in the next 12 months you will be part of a really exciting time for my client. Get in touch now so you don’t miss out!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
If you feel like you have the skills to be successful in this role, please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787