Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
Up to £16000 per annum + Full training provided + further development
Customer Claims Advisor
Permanent – Full training provided
Our client is a multi-award winning company who like to go the extra mile for their staff in terms of development and progression. They are currently offering the opportunity for a “Customer Claims Advisor” to join their well-respected market leading business. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your career within a successful company!
- Managing the customer experience throughout the claim, following the agreed contact strategy and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- Undertaking daily and weekly updates of all outstanding claims
- Managing work load in accordance with service level agreements and both customer and client expectations on a daily basis including pro-active diary management
- Dealing with all correspondence in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- Monitoring, managing and chasing suppliers, both internal and external to ensure a smooth journey and a fair outcome for the customer
- Previous Customer Service experience within claims, housing or lettings would be ideal
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Accuracy, attention to detail and an investigative approach is a must, as is the ability to work within agreed timescales and deadlines
- Holidays starting at 29 days per annum, increasing with each year of service
- Childcare voucher and pension schemes
- Life insurance and eyecare vouchers
- Plus much, much more!
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: £16,000 pa
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787