Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum
Hours: 8am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proven CRM Developer to join a well-established and fast-growing manufacturing business within a well-established business. You will work closely with the Directors to improve design, code and modify the current business bespoke CRM system.
As a CRM Developer, your responsibilities will involve:
- Taking control of the customisation and development of the system, ensuring each area is dealt with appropriately
- Suggesting, evaluating and integrating procedures to improve program navigation and operation
- Collaborating with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Producing and updating technical documentation such as users’ manuals, product specifications and training materials
- Examining user requests for changes to the system, assessing the cost and feasibility and producing functional requirements
Key skills required:
- Previous experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications
- Comprehensive understanding of programming languages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively within a team
- Project management skills within a fast-paced working environment
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY NOW!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Emma Bonfiglio
Contact Number: 01782 338787