Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Part Time.
£46 - £18000 per annum
Title: Credit Controller – Part Time 20 Hours
Our Stoke on Trent based client is looking to recruit a part time Credit Controller to join their growing team. As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for chasing outstanding invoices for the company.
- Handling specific ledgers of accounts as part of the accounts team
- Chasing debt by telephone and email, along with spreadsheet chases
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
- Liaising with sales ledger/accounts receivable to resolve outstanding queries
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Uses initiative and imagination to achieve results, reducing debtor days, while promoting client goodwill
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client details and account records
- Handling queries and resolving problems within company guidelines and policy
Skills & Experience
- Credit control background is required
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of skill in organising and prioritising
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: £17,500 pro-rata
Location: Stoke on Trent
This vacancy has been advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787