Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Temporary. Full Time.
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5:00pm
As a full time Credit Controller, you will be responsible for organising and negotiating payment plans. Our Stoke-on-Trent based client is looking for a Credit Control team member who can effectively contribute to the recovery of invoices and debts.
Responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
- Liaising with clients to prepare invoice payments
- Chasing outstanding invoices for the company
- Dealing with queries relating to the non-payment of invoices
- Maintaining a high attention to detail when updating account records
- Creating reminder letters and monthly statements
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2 years + proven experience in a credit control capacity
- Organised and thorough approach to maintain accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resilient approach on a day to day basis
- Computer and IT literate including Microsoft Excel
Don’t miss out….APPLY NOW!
This vacancy has been advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel, who are acting as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Sophie Farrell
Contact Number: 01782 338787