Permanent. Full Time.
£30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent holiday entitlement!
ASSISTANT INSTALLATIONS MANAGER
Salary: £30-35k per annum (DOE)
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
My client, a well-established engineering business, are market leaders in their sector and are now seeking an experienced and professional Assistant Installations Manager to support in the growing demand within the organisation.
This is a pivotal role within the Installations team, where you will be supporting the Installations Manager and leading a sub-division of the Company for the planning and booking of installation labour. You will also be responsible for managing installations from site teams and ensuring successful practical completion.
Your key responsibilities will involve but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing the rota of installation teams to suit the divisional product portfolio and seasonal demand.
- Ensuring all installations are achieved on-time, right first-time and within budget.
- Working closely with internal departments to clearly communicate installation resources, timescales and expectations.
- Diligently reviewing installation sign-off paperwork to obtain practical completion sign-off.
- Ensuring that each site team has the necessary accreditation, qualifications, RAMS, skills and correct paperwork/permits/orders in place to undertake the works.
The successful candidate shall be: –
- Highly technical with strong construction-design management experience
- Ability to manage multiple complex processes and prioritise
- Strong in leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent at problem-solving and investigative skills
- Experienced in construction or project management (>5 years’ experience required)
This position will be typically office-based, with a requirement to visit sites across the UK as necessary. The individual would need to be able to work extremely efficiently and to strict timescales.
Contact Name: Sophie Farrell
Contact Number: 01782 338787