Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£23000 - £26000 per annum
2nd Line Support Engineer
£23,000 – £26,000
Our client based in Stoke on Trent are currently looking to recruit a permanent 2nd Line Support Engineer. You will be responsible for the IT support over 4 sites.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities Include:
- Dealing with the operation and maintenance of the computer based networks, this includes both Windows and Apple Mac operating systems
- Server hardware and software upgrades, repairs and commission new physical or VMware virtual servers
- Testing new software packages and services packs
- Monitoring IT and VOIP telephony systems performance
- Install all new equipment, including associated cabling and other peripheral works
- Have a working knowledge of modern computer software and hardware, including but not limited to VM ware, VOIP telephony (Mitel), HP Procurve/Aruba networking equipment, NAS/SAN devices and wireless network systems
- Has experience of the Windows Server 2003/08/12 operating system, IIS and SQL, Exchange 2013 and willing to take on new server operating systems such as Windows Server 2016.
- Have the ability to perform physical repairs and modifications
Contact Name: Lucy Cartlidge
Contact Number: 01782 338787